30 September 2009

PRELUDE TO A HISTORICAL ECHO.......[STOP]


[START MESSAGE]

I am in the process of time travelling, but have been experiencing some technical difficulties. Consequently, I have had to shut down the time machine. The chronometer shows that I have stopped at T38 years, sometime between 4 to 7 October 1971. The location readout indicates a landing approximately 22 kilometres eastsoutheast of Naples, Italy.

This dispatch is being sent forward in time to 2009 to let you know that very soon, once the flux capacitor is repaired, I will recommence my temporal transit to the scheduled destination, and send out a historical echo in the form of a report posting.

In the meantime, I am pinging the sights and sounds as recorded by the external camera mounted on the hull of my transportation vessel. Note that there may be some time delay and visual interference in this transmission.

See you in 1945.

TH2

[END MESSAGE]














Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anita Moore said...

Whew. When I saw that still of all those steel guitars, at first I thought it was the world's firs precursor to the Life Teen Mass.

TH2 said...

Anita: I have uploaded better quality videos of E1/E2 since original post last September.

Post a Comment